Emotionally intelligent couples are intimately familiar with each other’s world. Each partner knows so much about the other:
- All the relevant information about their partner’s life
- Major events in their history
- How they feel about their boss, their coworkers and their friends
- How they feel about the world, religion and politics
- Their goals, hopes and worries
- Their triumphs and strivings
- Their injuries and healings
This knowledge forms a richly detailed love map, that part of your mind that holds all the information about your partner’s life.
Do you know your partner as well as you’d like?
Do you have a love map for your partner? Does he or she have one for you?
Join us as we teach the 7 Principles for Making Marriage Work on November 8-9. The love map describes one of seven key principles identified by John Gottman’s research on thousands of happy and unhappy marriages.
Register today. One weekend in Houston can help you improve friendship, fondness, romance and intimacy in your marriage.